SAVE 5% on the RRP when you buy these items together
The Click That Teaches: Step By Step Guide In Pictures Book
Getting Started with The Clicker DVD
"The Click That Teaches: A Step-By-Step Guide in Pictures” is packed with over 600 photos. This comprehensive training guide will take you from clicker basics to advanced training.
Even if you are a novice handler, you’ll find these step-by-step lessons easy to follow. And for the experienced clicker trainer, you will enjoy finding the “clickable” moment in the training sequences.
Develop your timing, develop your eye with these step-by-step lessons.
The book covers:
- Clicker Basics: Getting started with the Clicker
- The Three Foundation Lessons of a Clicker-Trained Horse: Targeting, Backing and Head Lowering
- Ground Manners
- Accepting Shots, Clippers and Other Practical Skills
- Trick Training
- Advanced Leading Lessons for Safety and Performance
- Riding with the Clicker
- Creating a Safe Horse: Alternatives to Punsihment
- Super Clicking: The Principles of Training and the Pre-Ride Checklist
- A Horse’s Bill of Rights
- Training tips and Terms
Getting Started with the Clicker DVD
This DVD includes the original two hour video lesson: "Getting Started with the Clicker” plus a one hour bonus video; “The Six Foundation Lessons of Clicker Training.”
Lesson One focuses on clicker training basics: Introducing your horse to the clicker and the key foundation lessons that create safe, polite horses.